Search Ward MM
Taking the correct medication will ensure you avoid side effects and stay active and independent.
There are a number of reasons why a medication may not be right for you;
- Your unique genes (or DNA) may not metabolise a medication efficiently.
- There may be a reaction between two or more of the drugs you’re taking.
- Your body may react to a drug in an unexpected way.
- You may have been prescribed a drug but are having difficulty taking it.
- Your condition or symptoms have resolved, but you are still taking the medication.
- You may have been prescribed a medication which is not optimal.
- Your medication dose may be too high or too low.
Ward MM can help ensure you are on the right medication for you.
Let us guide you
Ward MM offer a range of medical management services depending on your circumstances.
So we can provide you with the most relevant information whether you are looking for medication management and advice for nurses, doctors or other health professionals or simply living independently and want assistance with your medical management.
Thrive is an ongoing medication management plan created by a highly-trained clinical pharmacists, who is your Medication Specialist
Your medication is matched to your DNA and your Medication Specialist talks regularly with you, your GP and specialist doctors to optimise your medication, avoiding or eliminating unwanted side-effects.
A hub for health professionals. Dive in and start learning today.