Search Ward MM
Full Stack Engineer
FULL STACK ENGINEER
Are you an experienced full-stack developer who can build applications in a Windows environment on the Azure and Office 365 platforms? Can you explain complex IT concepts to a general audience without making their heads explode? Would you like to make a real difference to the health and lives of people in aged care with the application of your engineering skills? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you might just be the person that we’re looking for.
Your primary role is to lead the redevelopment of a Decision Support Tool for pharmacists working out in the field. You would be in charge of developing a secure API to our database and creating a modern user interface with a modern front-end framework you are most comfortable with.
We need someone who is self-directed, can receive general guidance about what needs to be done and take responsibility over making it happen. Our ideal candidate is able to consider the broader implications of technological choices upon the business and take a pragmatic approach to delivering value iteratively.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be a part of a small dynamic IT team in a flexible workplace with a great supportive culture.
Your days will be filled with...
- Developing a UI using a modern front-end framework
- Developing a secure API to our database that best supports our user experience requirements
- Designing and developing APIs for data integrations with clients and partners
- Design and maintenance of Power BI dashboards & other reports for staff and clients
- Work on a joint Scrum Team with our Developer Vendor to deliver a new decision support tool
- Work with the IT team to ensure the most appropriate development environments are in place
Your qualities & experience should include…
- 3-5 years minimum experience in commercial .NET web development
- Strong skills designing and implementing .NET Web applications using C#
- Web API applications using C# and SQL Server
- Strong dev-ops knowledge
- Logical thinker who can break complex issues apart and tackle them one by one
- Ability to self-organise and prioritise in a busy environment, without leaving the team behind
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and think outside the box
- Experience in smaller, hands-on team environments
This is a 12 month contract role with the potential to become ongoing.
Who are we?
Ward Medication Management (Ward MM) is Australia's leading provider of medication review services. We're a small team of about 40 people who work across the country with the sole goal of eliminating medication related harm.
We care about one another and we care about what we do. We're always looking for ways to do things better, and this role will help us do just that.
If you would like to apply for Full Stack Engineer, please fill out the following form.