Search Ward MM
It’s important to us that we hire the right people with the right skills, who will fit with our values and be able to deliver the right things when they come on board. So, we wanted to tell you a bit about what to expect from a typical hiring process at WardMM. There’ll be a few rounds of interviews with key stakeholders from the team. This will be an opportunity for you to check us out too. The process might look something like this:
- Online Pre-Screening Questions: 15 – 20 mins (if you apply via our website)
- Pre-Interview Screening Call with our People & Culture team: 20 – 30 mins
- Face to Face Interview #1: 45 – 60 mins with the line manager with questions structured to focus on your experience, technical and soft skills, abilities and values.
- Test / Scenario Questions / Practical Exercise: usually conducted as part of the 1st interview
- Face to Face Interview #2: 45 – 60 mins with 1 or 2 key stakeholders focused on skills and team fit!
How to prepare
It might seem obvious but you’d be surprised how many people don’t do this... Revisit the Job Ad and/or Position Description. This tells you what we’re looking for: clinical or technical skills, experience, abilities etc and familiarise yourself with our values which you can find on this website.
- Research: do your homework about who we are and what we do. We’ll ask you about it!
- Reflect: on your experience and how you can demonstrate your alignment with our values (and not just your current role, chances are you’ve been at work for a while and had more than one job!)
- Plan: 2-3 good examples for each area of competency
- Explain: tell the story of your example during the interview in a concise way
- Be Specific: your examples should clearly articulate what the situation was, what action you took and what the outcome was. It’s a good method to prepare your examples...
- Be Curious: the interview is an opportunity for you to determine if we’re the right family for you. So, come prepared to ask us questions!