Search Ward MM
Welcome to the Ward MM Medication Safety Toolkit
At Ward MM we pride ourselves on using the most up-to-date evidence-based clinical information to reduce medication-related harm for all.
To demonstrate our commitment to medication safety, we are sharing important resources from our Medication Safety Toolkit to help you reduce medication-related harm too.
Here you will find information categorised by some of the more common and challenging clinical scenarios.
The Ward MM Medication Safety Toolkit contains:
- Position statements and related tools from key Australian organisations
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Ward MM Clinical Pearls – brief evidence-based guidance on medication-related issues
- Ward MM Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training Course outlines
- Ward MM patient information flyers
If you would like to participate in a Ward MM CPD Training Course or more information on the Medication Safety Toolkit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Management of Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD)
- Effective Pain Relief
- Medication Administrations Tips
- Palliative Care