Search Ward MM
Ensure that your medicines are working for you so you can enjoy the best in life.
A medication review can help you continue to feel your best;
- By eliminating unwanted side effects.
- Monitoring changes in your health and medication impact.
- Minimising the chances of errors in medicine administration.
- Ensuring your facility staff are aware of your medication needs.
Ward MM can help ensure you are on the medications that are right for you.
Ward MM Thrive will scientifically determine the correct medication and dosage for you.
- Prevent medication-related falls and hospitalisation
- Scientifically manage chronic pain, mental health, diabetes, blood pressure, incontinence and side-effects experienced from taking multiple medications
- Reduce daily pills and bills
Find out how...
Residential Medication Management Review
A Residential Medication Management Review (RMMR) is a way for your pharmacist and GP to do a check-up on your medicines. A Ward MM Clinical Pharmacist will help review your...