Search Ward MM
Taking the correct medication will ensure you avoid side effects and stay active and independent.
There are a number of reasons why a medication may not be right for you;
- Your unique genes (or DNA) may not metabolise a medication efficiently.
- There may be a reaction between two or more of the drugs you’re taking.
- Your body may react to a drug in an unexpected way.
- You may have been prescribed a drug but are having difficulty taking it.
- Your condition or symptoms have resolved, but you are still taking the medication.
- You may have been prescribed a medication which is not optimal.
- Your medication dose may be too high or too low.
Ward MM can help ensure you are on the right medication for you.
Ward MM Thrive is a specialist medication service provided by a clinical pharmacist who is an expert in geriatric medicine.
- Medication matched to your DNA
- Integrated care with GP and Specialists
- Thrive plan updated very 6 weeks
- Peace of mind with 24/7 support
Home Medicines Reviews
A Home Medicines Review (HMR) is a way for your pharmacist and GP to do a check-up on your medicines. A Ward MM Clinical Pharmacist will help review your medications and...