Search Ward MM
Taking the correct medication will ensure you avoid side effects and stay active and independent.
There are a number of reasons why a medication may not be right for you;
- Your unique genes (or DNA) may not metabolise a medication efficiently.
- There may be a reaction between two or more of the drugs you’re taking.
- Your body may react to a drug in an unexpected way.
- You may have been prescribed a drug but are having difficulty taking it.
- Your condition or symptoms have resolved, but you are still taking the medication.
- You may have been prescribed a medication which is not optimal.
- Your medication dose may be too high or too low.
Ward MM can help ensure you are on the right medication for you.
Ward MM Thrive will scientifically determine the correct medication and dosage for you.
- Prevent medication-related falls and hospitalisation
- Scientifically manage chronic pain, mental health, diabetes, blood pressure, incontinence and side-effects experienced from taking multiple medications
- Reduce daily pills and bills
Find out how...
Home Medicines Reviews
A Home Medicines Review (HMR) is a way for your pharmacist and GP to do a check-up on your medicines. A Ward MM Clinical Pharmacist will help review your medications and...